The Archway Gift Shop is stocked with souvenirs for you and gifts for everyone back home. Find locally made specialty foods, hand painted ceramics, jewelry, fiber arts and a unique selection of “un-plugged” toys guaranteed to bring out the child in everyone.
Looking for a quick snack, coffee or soft drink to revive you for the road ahead? The Gift Shop has just what you’re looking for.
Find these unique, local products at the Archway Gift Shop:
- Walking Stix – One-of-a-kind, wooden walking sticks hand carved by Ken Tracy
- Shepherd’s Dairy 4 Ewe – Nebraska made, high quality sheep’s milk soaps and lotions
- Lori King – Locally made, hand-sewn housewares
- Hill House Books – Learn more with historical local interest books for children and adults.
- 67th Street Goodies – A variety of salsas, jellies, pickles and relishes made right here, in Kearney
- Heirloom Treasures – Locally made, hand-stitched housewares
- Pins by Joanie – Seasonal, patriotic, and rustic hand painted pins
- Rustic Wooden Signs – Tell it like it is with hand painted signs by Ima Gene Mason.
- Wick’s Images – Fine photography of Nebraska subjects
- Rosemary’s Painted Porcelain – Hand-painted ceramic housewares