The Archway and Archie need your help! We’re always looking for charismatic people with a love for history and helping others learn. With a variety of areas for you to volunteer, The Archway has something for all ages and is willing to work with your schedule. We’d love to have you get a hold of our volunteer coordinator, Kellie Risk, today to find out how you can volunteer at this unique part of Nebraska culture. email@example.com | 308.237.1000.
Primary Volunteer Positions at The Archway include:
- Greeter – Welcome the guests as they enter The Archway.
- Corral – Hand out headsets to each visitor.
- Fort Kearny – Prepare guests for their Archway journey (make sure headsets work).
- Ticket Taker – Take tickets and direct guests to the trail.
As Needed Volunteer Positions at The Archway include:
- Special Events – The Archway hosts several large, community events every year that attract hundreds of people from the area. The Archway looks for volunteers to handle a variety of duties inside and outside during these events.
To apply as a volunteer, please complete the Volunteer Questionnaire. Completed questionnaires can be faxed to 308-338-0411.
For more information contact our volunteer coordinator, at 308-237-1000.