We are extremely group friendly!
For reservations contact: Kara Stevens at email@example.com, or call toll free at 877-511-2724.
- Group rate of $9.63/person (tax included)
- New Exit 275 provides easy access to The Archway so your group stays on schedule
- 45-minute self-guided tour through our award-winning exhibit detailing America’s westward movement along the trails, rails and highways that built our great country
- Handicap accessible
- Catering options to fit any taste and budget (See below)
- One-of-a-kind gift shop featuring Nebraska and American-made products
- Clean restrooms
The Archway has welcomed thousands of motorcoaches and groups since we opened in 2000. Our exhibit provides a unique display of American history from 1840 to today in under an hour. The Archway is a must see for motorcoaches and more traveling along I-80. Book your motorcoach today for an unforgettable experience.
The Archway is proud to offer catering to groups and events of all sizes. We work with only the best caterers to provide your group with a high quality, catered meal with no hassle. Catering is available for any group of 10 or more with a variety of prices and types of food. Call or email Kara Stevens (firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-877-511-ARCH) for more information.
Located in the heart of Nebraska and the country, Kearney is a vibrant community with so much to offer. From the Classic Car Collection with nearly 200 classic and rare automobiles to the Museum of Nebraska Art and more, Kearney provides additional opportunities for motorcoach groups to see and experience something unique and memorable. With plenty of quality hotels and local restaurants in a picturesque community, make Kearney your next tour destination. Click here for more information.